Tuesday, September 29, 2009

OWWA loan to members

MANILA – Typhoon-hit families of Filipino migrant workers who are active members of the Overseas Workers Welfare Administration (OWWA) may avail themselves of the agency’s calamity loan.

OWWA Administrator Carmelita Dimzon said the P10,000 calamity loan is available to qualified borrower with no interest.

"This is OWWA's response to the urgent need of its members, when many households are suffering in the wake of widespread destruction brought by Typhoon Ondoy," said Dimzon in a press statement.

Dimzon said the loan will be payable in 24 monthly installments with a grace period of 120 days from release.

"We note that a large number of those affected are OFW families, especially those residing in towns and cities declared as calamity areas by the National Disaster Coordinating Council (NDCC) in Metro Manila, the province of Rizal and Region 3," Dimzon said.

She added that requirements to whose who want to themselves of a loan include active OWWA membership, certification from the local government unit that applicant was affected by "Ondoy," and a promissory note or affidavit of undertaking of the OFW-member.

OWWA welfare offices and staff in affected regions have been instructed to quickly process loans for early approval and release.

Interested applicants may visit the nearest OWWA regional office or contact the OWWA Operations Center at 0917-8986992 (TXTOWWA), or 5511560.

(abs-cbnnews.com)
URL(http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/pinoy-migration/09/29/09/owwa-offers-interest-free-calamity-loan-members)

4 comments:

  1. Do not use all of these Private Money Lender here.They are located in Nigeria, Ghana Turkey, France and Israel.My name is Mrs.Ramirez Cecilia, I am from Philippines. Have you been looking for a loan?Do you need an urgent personal or business loan?contact Fast Legitimate Loan Approval he help me with a loan of $78.000 some days ago after been scammed of $19,000 from a woman claiming to be a loan lender from Nigeria but i thank God today that i got my loan worth $78.000.Feel free to contact the company for a genuine financial call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 Email:(fastloanoffer34@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete

  2. Do you need Personal Finance?
    Business Cash Finance?
    Unsecured Finance
    Fast and Simple Finance?
    Quick Application Process?
    Finance. Services Rendered include,
    *Debt Consolidation Finance
    *Business Finance Services
    *Personal Finance services Help
    Please write back if interested with our interest rate
    contact us now: (abubakarloanservice@gmail.com)WhatsApp or call; +91-9818603391

    ReplyDelete


  3. Do You Need Personal/Business Loan At 3%? If Yes contact us Whats-app +91-9818603391 urgent loan we offer worldwide loan to who in need of loan the business opportunity you having being looking for is here again: abubakarloanservice@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, everyone
    My name is Josephine jumawan caballo, i live in orion bataan, phillipine. I would like to thank good mother karina roland for helping me got a good loan after I experienced fake online borrowing loans that tricked me to get money without giving a loan, I have needed a loan for 2 years ago to start my own business in the city of orion bataan where I lived and I fell into the hands of a fake company in dubai that deceived me and did not offer me a loan. and I was very Frustrasted because I lost all my money to a fake company in dubai, because I owed my bank and my friends and I had nothing to run, on that very faithful day my friend called susan Ramirez after reading her testimony about how he got a loan from Mrs. karina roland, so I was forced to contact Susan Ramirez and she told me and convinced me to contact Mrs. karina roland that she was a good mother and I was forced to put courage and I contacted Mrs. karina roland and I were surprised by my loan that was processed and passed and within 6 hours my loan was transferred to my account and I was very surprised that this was a miracle and I had to give information about the good work of Mrs. karina roland so I advise everyone who needs a loan to contact e-mail Mrs. karina roland: (karinarolandloancompany@gmail.com) and I guarantee you that you will give information as I have done and you can also contact me for further information about Mrs.karina Roland my email: (josephinejumawancaballo@gmail.com) may God continue to bless and love karina roland' mother to change my financial life.

    ReplyDelete