Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Pag-IBIG Calamity Loan Program

Pag-IBIG Calamity Loan Program
HDMF Circular No. 195

LOAN PURPOSE

The program provides financial assistance to Pag-IBIG member-victims in calamity-stricken areas.

BORROWER ELIGIBILITY

* Member must have made at least 24 monthly contributions;
* Member is actively paying contributions at the time he applies for a loan, and commits to continuously remit contributions for the term of the loan.
* A resident of the area which is declared calamity-stricken.

LOAN AMOUNT

* The member is entitled to borrow up to 80% of the Total Accumulated Value (TAV) of his savings.
* For members with existing MPLs, the outstanding loan balance shall be deducted from the proceeds of the calamity loan.

INTEREST RATE

The loan is charged an interest rate of 10.75% per annum. Interest for the grace period is capitalized and amortized over the term of the loan.

LOAN PERIOD/RENEWAL

* The loan shall be amortized over a period of 24 months with a grace period of 5 months.
* Should another calamity occur in the same area, a borrower may renew his calamity loan any time. The outstanding balance of his existing loan, together with any accrued interests, penalties and charges, shall be deducted from the proceeds of the new loan.

AVAILMENT PERIOD

The Pag-IBIG member-victim must avail himself of the Pag-IBIG Calamity Loan within a period of 90 days from the occurrence of the calamity.

Source(http://www.pagibigfund.gov.ph/sp_calamity.htm)

7 comments:

  1. Pwede po bang maka-avail ng calamity loan kahit 7 months palang na member? taga muntinlupa po ako..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This article is very informative. thanks for sharing such article. You can also check here to know more Loan in UAE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Permit me to introduce you to LE-MERIDIAN FUNDING SERVICES. We are directly into pure loan and project(s) financing in terms of investment. We provide financing solutions to private/companies seeking access to funds in the capital markets i.e. oil and gas, real estate, renewable energy, Pharmaceuticals, Health Care, transportation, construction, hotels and etc. We can finance up to the amount of $900,000,000.000 (Nine Hundred Million Dollars) in any region of the world as long as our 1.9% ROI can be guaranteed on the projects.
    Le-Meridian Funding Service.
    (60 Piccadilly, Mayfair, London W1J 0BH, UK) Email Email Contact....lnfo@lemeridianfds.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do not use all of these Private Money Lender here.They are located in Nigeria, Ghana Turkey, France and Israel.My name is Mrs.Ramirez Cecilia, I am from Philippines. Have you been looking for a loan?Do you need an urgent personal or business loan?contact Fast Legitimate Loan Approval he help me with a loan of $78.000 some days ago after been scammed of $19,000 from a woman claiming to be a loan lender from Nigeria but i thank God today that i got my loan worth $78.000.Feel free to contact the company for a genuine financial call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 Email:(fastloanoffer34@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Financial Restoration Through Le_Meridian Funding Service Investment. Email:lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.com
    I'mLeonardo Hugo a agronist who was able to revive his dying Livestock Feed Manufacturing through the help of a GodSent lender known as Benjamin Briel Lee the Loan Officer of Le_Meridian Funding Service. I want you to know that Le_Meridian Funding Service is the right place for you to resolve all your financial problem because am a living testimony and I can't just keep this to myself when others are looking for a way to be financially lifted. I want you all to contact this God sent lender using the details as stated in other to be a partaker of this great opportunity and also they work with good/reputable bank that wire money transfer without delay into my account.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loan Opportunity Offered By Mr, Benjamin That Save My Family From Financial Bondage {lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com}

    Hello Everyone, I am Putri Adiratnaa single mom from Jakarta, I would like to share this great testimony on how I got a loan from Mr, Benjamin, when we were driven out of our home when I couldn't pay my bills anymore, After being scammed by various companies online and denied a loan from my bank and some other credit union I visited. My children were taken by the foster care, I was all alone in the street. The day i shamefully walked into an old school mate who introduced me to Daisy Maureen. At first I told her that I am not ready to take any risk of requesting a loan online anymore, but she assured me that I will receive my loan from them. On a second thought, due to my homelessness I had to take a trial and applied for the loan, luckily for me I received a loan of $80,000.00 from Mr, Benjamin. I'm happy I took the risk and applied for the loan. My kids have been given back to me and now I own a home and a business of my own. All thanks and gratitude goes to Le_Meridian Funding Service and for the help of Mr, Benjamin for giving me a meaning to life when i had lost all hope. If you currently seeking for a loan assistance, you can contact them via: {lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com} Or WhatsApp +1-989-394-3740

    ReplyDelete
  7. Are you looking for a business loan, personal loans, mortgage loans, car loans, student loans, unsecured loans for consolidation, project finance etc ... Or simply refuse loans from a bank or financial institution for one or more reasons? We are the right solutions for credit! We offer loans to companies and individuals with a low and affordable 2% interest rate. Therefore, if you are interested in an urgent and secured loan. For more information, please email us today: Via: Elegantloanfirm@hotmail.com.

    ReplyDelete